5/30/2009

Ryan Leslie Puts His Fans 2 Work


Ok. I must admit I was suspicious of Twitter at first. But just like any other social networking site (MySpace & Facebook), I've become addicted to twittering. In fact, I think it's now my favorite pastime.

Anywho, let's get back on the subject. I follow Ryan Leslie on Twitter. Who knew this could turn into a job? Ryan was willing to give one of his followers $100 for increasing his followers. Whoever recommended him to their friends and increased his followers by 25 first, would receive $100. I missed out on this opportunity, but this is a smart way to get your fans to work for you for little or for nothing. So, the best advice I can give to any artist is to put your fans to work. If you have 4 or 100,000 fans, it doesn't matter. Your fans are your hardest workers, and with a little incentive they'll work their butts off. So use them. It's okay. They want to be used. [Click here for more details.]

No comments: